Conferences: Our fifteenth conference was held at the Westgate Hotel in San Diego from May 3-4, 2016, again featuring an all-star cast of presenters. For more information, check the conference agenda!
Here are just a few comments from recent attendees:
- I felt as though I acquired a year's worth of wisdom in two days.
- I've spent 15 years in the pharmaceutical industry, so I gained a lot of insight from those presenters outside the life sciences.
- Every presentation provided an opportunity to pick up opportunities/lessons learned that I could take back to share.
- I am new to ProChain methodologies, and hearing actual stories from those who share similar experiences [with] me was a great introduction.
- It was enlightening listening to others with similar challenges to my organization and their thoughts on solutions to those problems.
- It's inspiring to hear that the challenges we face have been overcome by others.
- The sharing of ideas is GREAT!
Here are some of the presentation topics from past conferences:
- Rolling out Critical Chain in a Large IT Organization
- Fly Together: Building a Critical Chain Culture
- Practical Tips for Change
- What's New in ProChain Software
- Managing Large Complex Projects
- Moving Quickly into Multi-Project Implementations
- Applying Critical Chain to Drug Development
- Let's Just Buy the Software ... It Can't Be That Hard!
- Integrating Suppliers into Your Critical Chain Implementations
- New Directions in Task Management
- Implementing Critical Chain within an EPM Environment
- Advancing Your Career via Project Management
- Driving Successful Pilots
- Grass Roots Implementation, Pros and Cons
- Gaining Organizational Alignment
- Implementation Approaches, Tips, and Traps across Different Industries
Companies that have presented include ...
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ethicon Endo Surgery
- Intel Corporation
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Merichem Chemicals & Refinery Sevices
- Micron Corporation
- Procter & Gamble