ProChain Pipeline: Multiply the power of Critical Chain and ProChain by using ProChain Pipeline to synchronize your projects and programs across the enterprise. Using ProChain Pipeline you will obtain clear, globally based priorities for all tasks across all projects. You will be able to check the interactions between any number of projects from a central location. New, enhanced reporting and decision support capabilities will enhance your competitive position through better, faster decisions. ProChain Pipeline provides a combination of ease of use, scalability and power for those implementing ProChain Project Management in multiple-project environments.
- Use all the capabilities of ProChain Project Scheduling, integrated seamlessly into ProChain Pipeline.
- Re-schedule, update, and analyze any number of projects and resources, taking into account the capacity of selected resources.
- Control the entire scheduling process through simple but comprehensive options.
- Manage tradeoffs between lead time and utilization through ProChain's patented "flow expansion" technology.
- Obtain consolidated views of task, resource, and project status across multiple projects.
- Use resource status reports to set and manage relative task priorities across all projects.
- Analyze loading information for any or all resources across a specified time horizon.
- Set aside resource time for non-scheduled work using the "Reserved Capacity" feature.
- Analyze and select resources to use for project synchronization.
- See the status of multiple projects instantly.
- Analyze the impact of possible portfolio decisions quickly and reliably, with a single mouse click.
- Manage complexity by linking your projects, tasks, and resources.
- Keep complete control over the relative priorities of programs and their individual components.
- Schedule and manage projects across an entire program or portfolio of programs.
- Roll up multiple levels of projects and programs to manage and report at many different levels.
What's NewProChain Pipeline now provides:
- The same advanced user interface found in version 12 of ProChain Project Scheduling.
- Full support for Microsoft Project 2016.
- Multi-project fever charts.
- Simplified program management capabilities.
- Cross-project program management views and analyses.
- Enhanced project and resource reports for updates and what-if analyses.
- Windows: 64-bit or 32-bit 10, 8.1, 8, or 7; 32-bit Vista
- Microsoft® Project 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 (Standard or Professional, 32- or 64-bit)
- 50 to 100 MB hard disk space (depending on your current configuration)
ProChain Pipeline is available in the following configurations:
- Up to 12 Projects
- Up to 25 Projects
- Up to 50 Projects
- Unlimited Projects
If you would like to discuss your implementation requirements, or if you need Price or Ordering information, please contact ProChain.