Fusion Online is ProChain’s cloud-based enterprise software! It has everything you need to get meaningful results in real time. Whether you are interested in task, resource, project, program or pipeline management, Fusion Online™ can help you to be more successful. And it can all be done through a cloud subscription. A few of its advantages:
Cloud-based SaaS: Our cloud servers ensure that your data will be available when you need it, where you need it. From limited licenses for team members to integrated subscriptions for our desktop products, you can license Fusion to fit your needs.
Easy to use: The user experience is sleek and modern, making Fusion intuitive for team members at all levels; whether they’re updating their task lists or getting the critical information they need.
Full-featured: Whether you need portfolio management, resource management, or interfaces through our REST API, Fusion has it all—including an array of project and portfolio dashboards!
High-performing: Our use of the latest technology ensures that Fusion will have top-notch speed, security, and reliability for many years to come.
With Fusion Online, you may:
- Determine task, resource, and project status instantly, from anywhere in the world
- Figure out where to focus for maximum impact
- Quickly and intuitively manage tasks by prioritizing tasks, creating checklists, and assigning resources using our built-in Intelligent User Scheduler
- Utilize the latest task and project metrics and graphical displays
- Work with existing Microsoft Project schedules
- Manage large programs composed of many components
- Access extensive online help
- … and much more!
- Our Agile features will help you to scale agile techniques across any size of organization!
- Fusion Online’s Fusion Pipeline integration ensures that you are working on only the projects you can handle.
- Extensive Enterprise Project Management capabilities and views allow Fusion users exceptional portfolio control.
- Enhanced resource management allows visibility into what’s happening at both a micro and macro level.
Check in with us often to see the new and exciting features we’ve added!
Fusion Online is available in the cloud and for on-premise installations. Please contact us to find out more!