Sign up today for our 2022 Critical Chain conference, to be held online, October 12 to 13, 2022!
You will engage with Project Management Leaders from corporations of all sizes who have transformed their organizations. You will be able to listen to their first-hand experiences, challenges, and results, with a question-and-answer session after each presentation. The Conference will take participants on a journey through real project challenges and scenarios faced by Project Managers and their teams to examine what they’ve achieved and how they’ve done it. Aerospace, construction, medical devices, pharma, and semiconductors are all represented.
Current list of presenters:
- BD Biosciences – Critical Chain Implementation & Impact on the Neo Program
Emanuele Maretto, Senior System Engineering R&D Director
- Beta Engineering – Using Integrated Design and Critical Chain Methodologies to Reduce Risk and Increase Schedule Certainty
Chris Wilson, Continuous Improvement Manager
- Boston Scientific – Our Critical Chain Journey: 15 Years and Going Strong
Steve Olivieri, Project Manager II and Kelsey Krupp, Associate Project Manager
- CSL Behring – Creating Opportunity from Uncertainty
Jesse Conard, Senior Director, R&D Project Management
- Embraer – Title and presenter TBD
- Galderma – Implementation of Critical Chain for Planning and Execution of FDA Submissions
Matt Curin, Nemolizumab Project Management Lead
- Micron – Transitioning to ProChain Fusion
Les Beasley, Planning Program Manager
- NXP – The Fast Devour the Slow! Critical Chain Helps NXP to Win the Race
Jorden van Ee, Program Director, PMP, and Ralf Wegener, Project Analyst
- Teleflex – Our 2nd Rollout – Not Exactly Déjà Vu
Chelsea McKiernan, Senior Project Manager
In addition, ProChain will be talking about the latest critical chain developments, including ProChain Fusion version 15.0.
Sign up today! And stay tuned, we will post more information as it becomes available.