A few comments from recent attendees:
The sharing of ideas is GREAT!
It's inspiring to hear that the challenges we face have been overcome by others.
It was enlightening listening to others with similar challenges to my organization and their thoughts on solutions to those problems.
I am new to ProChain methodologies, and hearing actual stories from those who share similar experiences [with] me was a great introduction.
Every presentation provided an opportunity to pick up opportunities/lessons learned that I could take back to share.
I've spent 15 years in the pharmaceutical industry, so I gained a lot of insight from those presenters outside the life sciences.
I felt as though I acquired a year's worth of wisdom in two days.
- Rolling out Critical Chain in a Large IT Organization
- Fly Together: Building a Critical Chain Culture
- Practical Tips for Change
- What’s New in ProChain Software
- Managing Large Complex Projects
- Moving Quickly into Multi-Project Implementations
- Applying Critical Chain to Drug Development
- Let’s Just Buy the Software … It Can’t Be That Hard!
- Integrating Suppliers into Your Critical Chain Implementations
- New Directions in Task Management
- Implementing Critical Chain within an EPM Environment
- Advancing Your Career via Project Management
- Driving Successful Pilots
- Grass Roots Implementation, Pros and Cons
- Gaining Organizational Alignment
- Implementation Approaches, Tips, and Traps across Different Industries
A Few Companies That Have Presented
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific
- Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ethicon Endo Surgery
- Hologic Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Merichem Chemicals & Refinery Sevices
- Micron Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- Procter & Gamble
- Thermo Fisher